3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingswood Drive, Kings Park, GLASGOW
- EXTENDED END TERRACE VILLA
- SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
A highly popular and rarely available extended three bedroom end terrace villa set within desirable locale.
Accommodation on offer comprises welcoming reception hallway with under stair storage leading to spacious lounge, good sized sitting room to rear and fitted kitchen with excellent selection of wall and base mounted units to include drawer and cupboard space with coordinating work top surfaces. A large dining area with dual aspects is open plan to the kitchen. Useful downstairs WC with two piece suite and rear porch leading to garden.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite. Access to attic. The property benefits from GCH & DG. Externally there are good sized gardens, with easily maintained gardens to front and side and spacious garden to rear, with single garage. Additional on street parking.
Cloakroom 4' 8" x 3' 2" ( 1.42m x 0.97m )
Lounge 14' 8" into bay x 12' 10" ( 4.47m into bay x 3.91m )
Sitting Room 11' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.84m )
Dining Area 16' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.93m x 2.51m )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.51m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 7' 3" ( 1.88m x 2.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.