3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarold Avenue, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN6
- 3 BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM
- Close to Adwick Train Station, Adwick Leisure Centre and regular public transport
- Viewing recommended to appreciate whats on offer at a good price
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- A Good buy to let or first time buyers home
Offered for sale is this deceptively spacious home briefly benefitting from two well presented reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and ample storage rooms. A complete bathroom and 3 double bedrooms. No chain. Ideal for FTB & investor. Viewing recommended
LOUNGE. APPROX. SIZE. 3.69m x 4.72m:- A good size room with front facing window, decorative dado rail, display alcove, gas central heating radiator and power points.
KITCHEN / DINER. APPROX.SIZE 2.45m x 2.66m:- A modern fitted kitchen with oak wall, base units and drawers, incorporating spacious work preparation surfaces inset with a stainless steel drainer sink unit with mixer taps, complimentary tiled splashbacks, electric cooker with new electric hob and stainless steel extractor fan over, grey tiled flooring and heated towel rail. Access to the rear door and under stairs storage.
DINING ROOM. APPROX SIZE. 3.85m x 2.94m:- A light and airy room with decorative dado rail and gas central heating radiator.
STAIRS AND LANDING. Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE. APPROX. SIZE 3.69m x 2.93m:- A front facing master bedroom with gas central heating radiator and power points.
BEDROOM TWO. APPROX.SIZE. 3.34m x 2.90m :- A second front facing bedroom with gas central heating radiator and power points.
BEDROOM THREE. APPROX. SIZE 4.14m x 2.69m :- A good size rear facing bedroom with airing cupboard housing the boiler. Has gas central heating radiator and power points.
BATHROOM. APPROX SIZE. 2.30m x 2.75m :- A modern family bathroom with a 3 piece shell design suite comprising of a low flush w/c, hand wash basin and bath with mains shower and glass shower screen attached, tiled walls and oak wood lino flooring.
GARDEN:- The front garden is laid to lawn with fence and brick wall surround. The rear garden is enclosed with a brick wall and double gates, hard standing pebble driveway offers ample off road parking.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- PLEASE CONTACT IDEAL ON 01302 725128
WHILST EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE IN COMPILING THESE PARTICULARS, NO RESPONSIBILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE DESCRIPTION OR MEASUREMENTS, BUT THEY ARE INTENDED AS A GUIDE LINE ONLY. PURCHASES MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OF THESE PARTICULARS. ANY APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED UNLESS STATED. THEY DO NOT FORM ANY PART OF ANY SALE OR PART CONTRACT OF SALE.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68789969.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAROLDAVE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Estate Agents, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.