1 bedroom terraced house for saleJubilee Terrace, Elmswell
- Generous 1 Bedroom Terrace House
- Fitted Kitchen/breakfast Room
- Good Size Conservatory
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden
- Ideal 1st Time / Investment Purchase
- Existing Tenants With Immediate Income £595 per month
- Easy A14 Access
- Popular Village Location
- Call To View
Great opportunity to buy a generous one bedroom house with landing/study area and a kitchen/breakfast room. Good sized conservatory with garden plus gas CH. Ideal as a first home call ASAP to view. Instant Income! £595 rental return with existing tenant or for sale with no upward chain.
FRONT DOOR TO:
Storage area. Inner door to:
14? 8 x 11? 5
Coal effect electric fire with feature surround. TV point. Radiator.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
14? 8 x 8? 5
Single bowl stainless steel sink incorporated into a range of fitted base and wall units with roll top work surfaces and part tiled walls. Plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Wall mounted gas boiler. Radiator. Gas cooker point. Deep storage cupboard and shelving below.
Half brick and uPVC construction.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING / STUDY AREA
8? x 7? 10
Velux window. Linen cupboard.
11? 6 x 11? 5
Radiator. Fitted wardrobe. Access to boarded loft.
Panel bath with shower attachment. Low level WC. Pedestal sink. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Set behind wall and laid to lawn.
Enclosed and laid to lawn with borders. Shed and side gate access to front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68790517.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9269978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by All Homes, Thurston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.