2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarkham Crescent, Staveley, CHESTERFIELD
- ** Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 **
- Two Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs w.c & Ample Storage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal for First Time Buyers or Investors Alike
*Guide Price £100,000-£110,000* Ideal for the first time buyer or investor alike is this well presented two double bedroom semi detached home with delightful enclosed rear garden within a popular residentail area, close to local amenities, schools & good transport links & the M1 motorway network.
A front facing PVCu door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a central heating radiator and a large built in storage cupboard. Access is given to the lounge and kitchen with stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.51m )
This well appointed lounge features a decorative electric fire, dual aspect front and rear facing PVCu double glazed windows, central heating radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 7" Max x 15' 3" To Understairs ( 2.92m Max x 4.65m To Understairs )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work tops and inset sink and drainer. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine with space for a free standing fridge/freezer and electric cooker with cooker hood above. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls, wood effect vinyl flooring, central heating radiator and understairs storage area. Two rear facing PVCu double glazed windows overlook the garden whilst the kitchen extends to offer an ideal space for dining.
Fitted plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted boiler and shelving with lighting.
(please note there are no electrical sockets to this area)
Fitted with a low flush w.c, central heating radiator and a front facing PVCu obscure window.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hallway and giving access to the first floor living accommodation with two rear facing PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.20m )
A dual aspect double bedroom fitted with front and rear facing PVCu double glazed windows, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 12' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.71m )
The second bedroom is fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower above. Tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a low level wall and courtesy access gate with path to the PVCu entrance door. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with laid to lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68791433.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.