3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleReynolds Road, SE15
Withdrawn from Market
An impressive 3 double bedroom Victorian end-terrace of generous proportions and an impeccable finish. With wonderful period features throughout this property consists of three double bedrooms, a modern family bathroom, a large newly fitted galley kitchen with beautiful worktops and vast double reception rooms ideal for a lounge and dining area. Steps down from the kitchen take you to your south-facing oasis garden complete with decking and side-return.
Nestled on a peaceful residential street, this property is minutes from an abundant supply of green space at Peckham Rye Park and Common - with its formal gardens, café, pond and open spaces there's something for everyone from a Sunday stroll to a game of football. You're in a perfect position here for enjoying the popular centres of Peckham, Nunhead and East Dulwich where there are an unrivalled local range of restaurants, pubs, cafes and shops on Nunhead Lane, Bellenden Road and Lordship Lane. Also, a number of excellent primary and secondary schools are within very close proximity and catchment; the Ofsted-rated "outstanding" schools of Ivydale Primary, and Harris academies at Peckham Rye and Kingsdale.
- Nunhead train station is under a mile away and buses to London Bridge and all parts of central London stop just down the road.
- Trains from Nunhead station (Zone 2) travel to Victoria, Blackfriars, Farringdon, and St Pancras.
- Trains from Peckham Rye (Zone 2) link to these plus London Bridge and Clapham Junction.
- Trains from Honor Oak Park (Zone 3) connect to Victoria and London Bridge among many others.
- Additionally, East London Line services operate from both Peckham Rye and Honor Oak Park stations providing access to Canada Water, Shoreditch, Hoxton, Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68792747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101373001941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gareth James Property, Nunhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.