3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMartin Cooper Close, Caversham
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Built just two years ago
- Superb kitchen/dining room
- Two well appointed bathrooms and ground floor cloakroom
- Well tended garden laid to lawn
- Parking for two vehicles
- Large garage
- Close to Reading Station
Situated in this exclusive location and built just two years ago to a high and exacting specification by house builder of repute T.A. Fisher is this beautifully presented three-bedroomed semi-detached house enjoying bright, spacious and versatile accommodation over three levels. The property is presented in truly immaculate order throughout and some of the many benefits include a beautifully appointed kitchen/breakfast room featuring integrated appliances, two well appointed bathrooms and a ground floor cloakroom. To the rear of the property is a well tended garden laid to lawn whilst the front garden affords parking for two vehicles leading to the garage. Martin Cooper Close is conveniently placed for both Caversham and Reading centres and Reading Mainline Railway Station are within striking distance as are local amenities. An early viewing is highly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.