3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarsden Street, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2TH
- Traditional Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Close to Kirkham Town Centre
- Spacious Family Accommodation
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Superb Rear Garden & On Street Parking
- Viewing Essential to Fully Appreciate
***SUPERB THREE BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED CLOSE TO KIRKHAM TOWN CENTRE & ALL AMENITIES - EARLY VIEWING ADVISED*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious traditional three bedroom terraced property ideally located within a popular location in Kirkham with easy access to transport links, amenities and within walking distance to Kirkham town Centre. The living accommodation is spacious throughout and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen. To the first floor are three generously proportioned bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Externally the property has a good sized rear garden. Ideally suited for a first time buyer, family or rental investor. Internal inspection highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and location this property offers and comes to the market with the benefit of no onward chain delay.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 404913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.