3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlenheim Road, Walthamstow, London
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Period property
- Generous sized rear garden
- Upstairs bathroom
- Ideal family home
- Close proximity to Blackhorse Road Station
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Blenheim Road is situated in a popular and convenient location, close to Blackhorse Road Station and within an area attracting a large number of young professionals and families.This spacious property is an ideal family home with well proportioned living and sleeping accommodation. The bright and airy through lounge has a large bay window which floods the room with natural light and is a perfect space for entertaining friends and family, whilst maintaining a cosy and homely feel.The current owners have completely refurbished the property since moving in and have maintained it to a high standard. All rooms are decorated in neutral colours. It is literally ready to move into, ideal for someone who simply wants to move in and unpack.The jewel in the crown has to be the mature, generous sized rear garden which becomes a quiet spot to relax in and enjoy a glass of wine after a hard days work or ideal for those keen gardeners.For families, there are very good schools locally, both primary and secondary making this a perfect area for the family.Commuters are also well served as you are well situated with the transport links into The City via Blackhorse Road Station which is just a short walk away.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw this property we knew it was the one for us. We loved the amount of space that the property has and the location is excellent, it is great being so close to the station and the shops.The loft space was a big selling point for us, along with the size of the garden which is lovely in the summer.The road itself is perfect, we have some lovely neighbours and it really does have that community feel.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 22'5 x 10'8 (6.84m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 10'2 x 8'3 (3.10m x 2.52m)
- Conservatory: 9'11 x 8'8 (3.02m x 2.64m)
- Separate Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 11'0 (4.30m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 7'8 (3.33m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 5'5 (2.62m x 1.65m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68793854.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.