5 bedroom detached house for saleSt Margarets, Great Gaddesden, Hertfordshire
- NEW BUILD - 10YR BUILD WARRANTY
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- FOUR BATHROOMS
- TWO DRESSING ROOMS
- GERMAN ENGINEERED KITCHEN WITH STONE WORKTOPS
- BESPOKE OAK STAIRCASE
- ECO - HEATING SYSTEM
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH OFFICE
- ELECTRIC DOUBLE GATES WITH CCTV & INTERCOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
** NEW BUILD ** The Honey House is a substantial five bedroom, four bathroom detached family house built in 2017 set within grounds of almost ¾ acre in an elevated position in the picturesque hamlet of St Margarets, giving stunning far reaching views over farmland and the countryside beyond. The nearby historic town of Berkhamsted provides an extensive range of shopping and recreational facilities as well as an excellent choice of both private and state schooling, including the renowned Collegiate School for boys and girls. For the commuter, Berkhamsted station offers a fast rail link to London Euston and both the M1 and M25 are readily accessible for fast motorway links to surrounding areas, including Luton & Heathrow Airports. There is a good choice of golf and tennis clubs in the vicinity including the much acclaimed courses at nearby Ashridge and Berkhamsted. No onward chain
Property ref: 121_2126_4372128
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68804804.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4372128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Edwards, Rayners Lane, Pinner. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.