3 bedroom character property for saleCamp Road, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached thatched cottage
- Pretty cottage garden
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Plenty of character
- Easy access to the local village
- EPC energy rating D (66)
This cottage is a quintessential English cottage, with stone walls and a thatched roof, it has plenty of charm. There is parking on the driveway along with a garage.
On the ground floor of this beautiful property you will find the three generously proportioned double aspect rooms all benefiting from exposed beams and plenty of natural light. This home has a wonderful cosy feel whilst still retaining a real sense of space.
There is a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with plenty of worktop space, it even boasts enough room for a breakfast table. The separate dining room & lounge continue with the character theme but boast a large inglenook fireplace.
As you head up to the first floor using one of the two separate staircases in the cottage you will find a very generous master bedroom. The other two bedrooms (both doubles) are accessed via a second staircase at the other end of the house giving you and your guest plenty of privacy. On this side of the property you will also find the family bathroom.
If you can bare to peel yourself away head outside you will be pleased to find a beautifully mature rear garden completely hidden from the neighbour view. It’s a perfect paradise for enjoying a glass of wine after a hard day’s work.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We loved the character and charm, the front of the home faces the garden looking out across a splash of colour you feel like you are in your own little world.
The garden catches the sunshine all day and with a summer house, abundance of flowers and shrubs it’s a beautiful place to sit and relax while away a summers afternoon.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 18'8 x 13'9 (5.69m x 4.19m)
- Shower Room
- Dining Room: 18'8 x 14'6 (5.69m x 4.42m)
- Lounge: 17'11 x 13'9 (5.46m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'2 x 14'9 (4.93m x 4.50m)
- Bedroom 3: 16'2 x 15'5 (4.93m x 4.70m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'2 x 12'0 (4.93m x 3.66m)
- Driveway Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68805506.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.