3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarton Drive, Blackpool, FY4 3DF
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazing
- Refurbished to Immaculate Condition
- Two Reception Rooms / Garage
- Ideal Family Home / EPC Rating D
- This is an immaculate extended three bedroom semi detached house located close to all local amenities, bus routes, schools and transport links. The property has recently been refurbished to an excellent standard and briefly comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are wrap around lawned west gardens, detached garage and driveway. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing of this beautful family home comes highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the quality of the accomodation on offer.
Location: From our office on Church Street, proceed left until you reach the junction of Devonshire Road, turn right onto Whitegate Drive, proceed to Oxford Square, proceed through two traffic lights onto Waterloo Road, at second set of traffic lights veer right onto Marton Drive.
Lounge: Approx 15'1 x 14'7 (4.60m x 4.44m) UPVC bay window to front, brick feature fireplace, radiator, stairs to front.
Dining Room: Approx 15'0 x 11'5 (4.60m x 3.48m) UPVC double glazed window to side, storage area, Karndean flooring, radiator. Opening to:
Kitchen: Approx 10'3 x 13'8 (3.12m x 4.17m) UPVC double glazed french doors and windows to rear, range of base and wall units with complementary worktops, integral split level oven and grill, gas hob with extractor over, inset melamine sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, boiler, Karndean flooring, velux skylight, breakfast bar.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'7 x 9'9 (3.53m x 2.97m) UPVC double glazed leaded window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'9 x 8'8 (3.58m x 2.64m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 9'2 x 5'6 (2.79m x 1.68m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 8'6 x 4'7 (2.59m x 1.40m) Panelled bath with thermostatic shower, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
Exterior: Wrap around west facing lawned garden, detached garage and driveway.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68808587.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR41X. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.