3 bedroom flat for sale84, Corrennie Circle, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB217LL
- NEW PRICE 3 Bedroom flat located on the preferred first floor position. Offers for the property can be submitted at any time using the FPS website.
- The accommodation comprises; Entrance hallway, Living room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms & Bathroom.
- Further benefits include; Double glazing, popular residential area, ample parking.
- - Sale By Order Of The Trustee -
- Dyce itself is well served by excellent shopping facilities including an Asda superstore, Primary and Secondary Schools, public transport facilities with both road and rail links to Aberdeen city cent
NEW TO THE MARKET. 3 Bedroom flat located on the preferred first floor position. Offers for the property can be submitted at any time using the FPS website. The accommodation comprises; Entrance hallway, Living room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms & Bathroom. Well maintained communal areas & drying area to the rear of the property. Excellent rental potential, estimated rental £750 PCM (£9000) Per annum. - HOME REPORT BY REQUEST - External Viewings Anytime: You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants & local residents. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions. Internal Viewings for this property will be Open Viewings Only: Open Viewings for this property will be held. These viewings will take place during business hours only. Please contact us now to register your interest in attending - 0141-411-0055. Purchasing this property:- An introduction fee of £2000 will be payable for this property, a reservation deposit may also be payable for this property. These are fully refundable should the sale fall through. Please contact our office to clarify what is payable for this property. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2585037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.