3 bedroom detached house for saleWindrush Drive, Oadby, Leicester
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor With Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Front And Rear Gardens, Driveway To Front And Side, Garage To Rear
This well presented detached property has planning permission passed for a single story extension to the rear, side and front, full details are available on the Oadby and Wigston Website, reference 15/00265/FUL. The property has undergone a programme of refurbishment by the present vendor to include a contemporary style fitted kitchen, stylish family bathroom and re-decoration and carpeting throughout. The property is situated on the fringes of an estate with fabulous open aspect to the rear and is ideally placed for highly regarded schools, including Manor High School, Launde Primary School, Beauchamp College and is also within easy reach of nearby bus links, shops along Severn Road with a wider range of amenities available along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre. The property would make an ideal family home. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the condition and the potential.
Gas central heating, double glazing. Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen. First floor with three bedrooms & bathroom. Front and rear gardens, driveway to front and side, garage to rear.
With stairs to first floor, radiator.
Sitting Room 15'7'' x 10'9''
With double glazed window to the front elevation, electric fire, radiator. Open aspect to dining room.
Dining Room 10'5'' x 8'8''
With double glazed French doors to rear elevation.
Fitted Kitchen 11'9'' x 8'
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed door to the side elevation, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, built-in oven and gas hob with stainless steel chimney hood over, plumbing for washing machine, pantry, lino flooring.
With double glazed window to the side elevation, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12'8'' into wardrobes x 9'10''
With double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bathroom 7'x 5'6''
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail.
Mainly lawned and graveled front garden with shrubs to borders, paved driveway to front and side leading to garage.
With up and over door to the front elevation.
Paved patio leading to mainly lawned rear garden with hedging and wall to perimeter.
Bedroom Two 10'10'' x 9'9''
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8'1'' x 7'
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68808665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.