3 bedroom detached house for saleAintree Drive, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom detached house in popular Tempest location
- Stunning finish throughout
- Extended accommodation
- Family bathroom and wet room to bedroom 1
- Double garage and parking
- EPC energy rating C (70)
What was once a 4 bedroom detached property has been transformed and re-configured to create one of the most exceptional 3 bedroom houses we have seen in quite some time. The owners have done a wonderful job in creating the family residence that one lucky owner will soon call home.Complimented by a fabulous double garage and extensive parking to the front, the first impression is one of space and this continues as you use either of the two available entrances. As you make your way inside you are greeted by a welcoming entrance hall which sets the tone.The kitchen/diner is the real heart of the home and will be the scene of many a family get together. Complete with integral appliances and ample space for a large dining area, this lovely room would be hugely popular with growing families. You then make your way into the fabulous extension which is currently being dually used as a study area and sitting area. It’s hard to put in to words how impressive this area is.Upstairs, bedroom 4 has been merged into Bedroom 1 now creating space for both a wet room and walk in wardrobe albeit this could be reverted back if you wish.Outside the garden is particularly impressive with quite a wide area to be enjoyed with the benefit of the corner plot. The location is hugely popular with great schooling close by and fantastic road links.
What the Owner says:
We have absolutely loved living here and have changed a huge amount over the last 35 years. The extension has totally transformed the living space and we are so pleased with how it has come out.We spend almost all of our time in the extension and almost have the option of two lounges, both with their own TV if we can’t decide what to watch!We now find we don’t need all the space and hopefully another family will enjoy as many happy years as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'7 x 11'1 (5.67m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen /Diner: 21'9 x 12'6 (6.63m x 3.81m)
- Study Area: 12'5 x 12'0 (3.79m x 3.66m)
- Sitting Area: 17'7 x 12'4 (5.36m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 10'7 (3.58m x 3.23m)
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Wet Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 9'7 (3.41m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 6'8 (3.38m x 2.03m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68812214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.