3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMillfields Road, Hackney, E5
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PERIOD PROPERTY
- 2 RECEPTIONS
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/WC
- REAR GARDEN, WITH SIDE ACCESS TO FRONT
- HUGE POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE / EXTEND / CONVERT
- PRIME LOCATION, OFF CHATSWORTH ROAD
- MOMENTS FROM MILLFIELDS PARK, HACKNEY MARSHES & THE RIVER LEA
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Wild & Co. are pleased to offer this; 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PERIOD PROPERTY.
Situated on this residential turning directly off the ever-popular Chatsworth Road (Pedestrian access only) benefiting from the Sunday Market, restaurants and cafes. Moments to Millfields Park, The River Lea and Hackney Marshes, offering beautiful walk and cycle routes.
Walking distance of Clapton Station (direct links to the City), popular bus routes on Chatsworth Road, Lea Bridge Road and Clapton Pond.
The property is in need of some updating and offers huge potential for improvement with options to extend.Ideal for you to add your own mark and refurbish to your own requirements.
Entrance: via main front door, secondary door to:
Hallway: fitted carpet, radiator, understairscupboard, cove ceiling, doors to:
Reception 1: double glazed bay window to front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, cove ceiling.
Reception 2: double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, cove ceiling.
Kitchen/diner: wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, double glazed bay window to side aspect, side door to garden and rear to to:
Ground floor bathroom: side panel bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, double glazed window to rear aspect, side door to garden.
First floor landing: fitted carpets, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom 1: 3 x double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, original cast iron fire place, cove ceiling.
Bedroom 2: double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, original cast iron fire place.
Bedroom 1: double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, fitted cupboard (housing Valiant combination boiler).
Rear garden: approximately 25ft with side access to front.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68813630.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MILLFIELDS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.