Land for saleMark Beech, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- An opportunity to purchase a farm in its entirety
- A charming farmhouse with garden
- The farm land extends to 70 ha
- BPS Entitlements on 48.97 ha and sporting rights in hand
- Farm buildings
- Views over surrounding countryside
This property is now UNDER OFFER
The farm lies to the west of Mark Beech approximately 4 miles from Edenbridge where there are local shops and rail links to London. Gatwick airport is 17 miles to the west and access to the M25 at junction 6 is about 9 miles to the north.
The farmhouse is a detached chalet style dwelling with brick and tile hung elevations under a tiled roof. The accommodation on the ground floor comprises an office, dining room open to fitted kitchen with Aga, utility room, sitting room and conservatory. On the first floor there are two ensuite bedrooms.
It has the benefit of a detached double garage and a delightful garden with wooded dell, pond, water lilies, shrubbery and pathways.
Services include mains water, mains electricity, private drainage and oil fired central heating.
The land extends to about 70ha of which 49ha is farmable and 19.2ha is woodland. It has the benefit of BPS entitlements on 48.97ha and the sporting rights are in hand.
The range of farm buildings include 2 covered yards, Pole barn, Tyler barn, silage clamp and wagon lodge with loft over.
There is an access track through the farmyard which allows easy access to the farmland.
There are view extending over the surrounding countryside.
My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0005645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.