3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshley Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Gardens & Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
Situated in a popular residential location is this three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property benefits from two reception rooms, off road parking and gardens. Offered with no onward chain.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Double radiator, stairs to first floor, two understairs storage cupboards.
Lounge 16' 1" into bay x 12' 4" ( 4.90m into bay x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Sliding patio door to rear, double radiator, laminate floor.
Double glazed window to rear, door to side, base and wall mounted units, double radiator, work surface with inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for range cooker, extractor over, plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 6" into bay x 11' 7" ( 3.81m into bay x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, double radiator.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with raised decking, concrete path and access to side. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68816921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.