2 bedroom apartment for saleStableford Hall, Stableford Avenue, Eccles, Manchester
- Exclusive and desirable location
- Adjacent to Worsley Golf Club
- 2 parking spaces included
- Spacious open-plan living area
- 2 great sized bedrooms
- Impeccable interior
- Fully integrated Sonos system
- Beautiful communal area
- Hardwood flooring
*Named as Manchester’s Best Residential Development at the International Property Awards*
Step inside the exquisite Stableford Hall, where luxury living, ultra-modern features and a charming blend of architecture are perfectly fused together to create a truly unique home.
Through the imposing entrance to this apartment, the entrance hall takes you on a journey through a large open-plan lounge/kitchen/dining room complete with hardwood flooring, a 20ft high ceiling space, zoned spotlights and a fully integrated Sonos system for the ultimate music experience. The original and fully restored sash windows create the perfect backdrop to compliment the impeccable interior finishing which includes a fully fitted kitchen with premium grade granite worktops, Siemens integrated appliances and a spacious breakfast bar. The focal point of this stunning apartment however is the stunning mezzanine floor which looks out over the dining room and lounge.
The high quality finishing continues through to the 2 bedrooms with plush carpeting and flush flat-screen TV sockets pre-installed. This apartment benefits from a contemporary downstairs bathroom and the master bathroom is just as beautiful, featuring a state-of-the-art wet-room style rainfall shower.
The communal area is also just as impressive within this exclusive development. Residents are greeted with an imposing winding staircase complete with lush carpets, chesterfield sofas and an impressive original stained-glass roof.
Situated in the popular and highly desirable area of Monton, right next to the prestigious Worsley Golf Club, Stableford Hall is perfectly located with easy access to surrounding areas. Just a short 5 minute stroll will take you to Monton high street with a wide variety of trendy bars, cafes and restaurants. The Intu Trafford Centre is less than a 10 minute drive away and Manchester city centre is also incredibly accessible.
Images are for marketing purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68817134.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27262643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend , Manchester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.