4 bedroom terraced house for saleNightingale Road, Selsdon, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 8PS
- A well proportioned 4 Bedroom House
- Lounge opening to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Smallest Bedroom of 10'2 x 8'4
- Modern Bathroom with sensor lighting
- Garage (currently split into room/store)
- Well kept Rear Garden with decked patio
- Conveniently located close to amenities
This 4 bedroom family home is located in a popular road with easy access to buses and local shops. The property benefits from a Lounge opening to separate Dining Room and a separate fitted Kitchen with induction hob & double oven. All the 4 bedrooms are of a good size, the smallest being 10'2 x 8'4. The garage has been split to provide a room to the rear and storage. The Rear Garden is well & easily maintained.
Nightingale Road forms part of the popular Selsdon Vale Development built in the early 1070's with direct access to the delightful grounds of the Selsdon nature reserve and Bird Sanctuary. Buses pass by providing access to neighbouring towns including Central Croydon. Trams are also within easy reach at Gravel Hill and Selsdon Parade is within easy walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.