2 bedroom terraced house for saleCowpen Crescent, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced
- Front and rear gardens
- Local amenities and transport routes
- Good primary and secondary school catchment
In our opinion this Two Bedroomed Mid Terracedpropertyis perfect for first time buyers and investors alike, with a large reception room and fully enclosed rear garden wityh driveway, patio and decking area.
In our opinion this Two Bedroomed Mid Terracedpropertyis perfect for first time buyers and investors alike, with a large reception room and fully enclosed rear garden wityh driveway, patio and decking area. Good primary and secondary school catchment, local amenities and transport routes and North Tees Hospital. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Upvc door to front elevation, storage cupboard.
Lounge 22' x 11' ( 6.71m x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, two radiators, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, worktops, electric hob with extracor hood, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and upvc door to rear external.
Loft acces, storage cupboard and housed boiler.
Bedroom One 16' x 9' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, tv and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 12' ( 3.17m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Suite comprising :- Panelled bath, wash hand basin, electric shower over bath, tiled walls, radiator. Seperate WC, double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled walls and radiator.
Front garden laid to lawn, fully enclosed rear garden with patio area and decking, dropped kerb parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68818991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.