2 bedroom maisonette for saleDane Road, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9NP
- Superb 2 Double Bedroom Maisonette
- Bright Lounge/Diner (16'1 x 13'1)
- Beautifully maintained Rear Garden
- Fitted Wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Exceptionally well presented throughout
- Short walk to Warlingham Green
- Garage & Driveway
This beautifully light and spacious First Floor Maisonette is offered to the market in fabulous decorative order throughout and benefits from a modern high gloss fitted Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, 2 Double Bedrooms, Private Garden and Garage with additional driveway parking.
Dane Road is a quiet no through road located within a short walking distance of Warlingham Green. Close by is the 403 bus route, local doctors surgery and a Sainsbury's Supermarket. This property is ideal as either a first time buy or for those perhaps downsizing but still looking for a well positioned and light and spacious property.
This delightful maisonette is located on the first floor accessed via private front door on the ground floor with internal staircase to the first floor landing. The Lounge/Diner enjoys a pleasant outlook from the large double glazed picture window and leads to the separate double aspect Kitchen which has been modernised to include a range of cream high gloss units.
The 2 bedrooms are to be found off the bright landing and both are of double in size and have built in cupboards. in addition the bathroom is modern with good sized shower and double glazed window.
Externally the property enjoys a well maintained private garden, Garage and Driveway.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.