3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleProctors Close, Fleet Hargate, Spalding
- Immaculate Detached Bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Ensuite to master, Family Bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Village location
WELL PRESENTED: Detached bungalow situated in a pleasant Close in the village of Fleet Hargate. The accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 3 Bedrooms, Ensuite to master and Bathroom. Garage and off road parking, attractive gardens.
VILLAGE LOCATION: Detached well presented bungalow situated in a pleasant Close in the village of Fleet Hargate. The accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 3 Bedrooms, Ensuite to master and bathroom. Garage and off road parking, attractive gardens. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
of brick and UPVC having double glazed entrance door to front, tiled floor.
with double glazed half glazed door to front, built in cupboard and built in airing cupboard. Radiator, loft access, coved and textured ceiling, Central heating thermostat, laminate flooring.
Lounge: 14' 7" x 13' ( 4.45m x 3.96m )
having double glazed bow window to front and window to side, radiator, TV point, fireplace with multi fuel burner on hearth. Two wall lights.
Kitchen: 15' 4" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.67m max x 3.76m max )
having a range of units at wall and base level with inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, worksurface and tiled splashbacks. Space and plumbing for washing machine, built in dishwasher, fridge freezer. Leisure range style cooker with cooker hood over. tiled floor, 2 ceiling points, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1: 13' x 11' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.53m )
having double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
having shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, coved and textured ceiling, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2: 15' x 9' ( 4.57m x 2.74m )
with double glazed window to rear and side , built in wardrobes, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 11' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.36m )
with window to rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
having panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, Fully tiled with extractor fan, shaver point, radiator.
The property stands back behind a low level brick wall with brick pillar. Block paved driveway leading to Garage with electric powered door, power and light. The Worcester Boiler supplying the radiators in the property is housed in the garage Driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles. Lawned garden to the front of property with borders to side and front with plants. To the rear of the property the garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing. Paved patio area, paved pathways leading to raised beds for growing vegetables. Borders with planting, further gravelled area.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left and continue out along the Gedney Road to the roundabout at Gedney. Take the third exit and continue along the A17 taking the 3rd left (signposed Holbeach) and turn into Fleet Road and after a short distance take the left into Proctors Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68820419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.