3 bedroom apartment for saleBarclay Court, Park View, Hoddesdon
- A Three Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- Garage En Bloc
- Long Lease
- No Upward Chain
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this spacious three bedroom first floor apartment is situated adjacent to Barclay Park and Hoddesdon Town playing fields. The accommodation boasts many features and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
ADJACENT TO BARCLAY PARK & HODDESDON PLAYING FIELDS This superbly presented three bedroom first floor flat benefits from a long lease and garage en bloc. Located in this sought after position and within walking distance to Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of many amenities and good transport links. A viewing of this apartment is strongly recommended.
Main front door via intercom system to:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to all floors.
With main front door leading to:
With two large storage cupboards, coving to ceiling and doors to all bedrooms, lounge and bathroom.
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 8" x 12' 10" ( 5.38m x 3.91m )
With double glazed window to front elevation with views over Hoddesdon playing fields, power points, E7 night storage heater and coving to ceiling. Door to:
Kitchen 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, sink unit, built in hob and built in oven. Plumbing for washing machine, partly tiled walls, space for fridge freezer and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with views over Hoddesdon town playing fields, power points, coving and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, power points.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and parquet flooring.
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, sink unit, low level flush WC, partly tiled walls and double glazed window.
Communal gardens laid to lawn with various flower borders and communal bin store cupboard and drying area. GARAGE EN BLOC.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68820431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.