3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiller Close, NE12
- A well presented semi-detached property
- 1 Reception room
- Separate modern kitchen/dining area
- 3 Good size bedrooms
- Cloakroom WC and 1 Family bathroom
- 788 Sq Ft
- En-suite master bedroom
- Fully insulated loft area
- Sizeable rear garden
- Off street parking
Located within a peaceful cul-de-sac, this four-year old three bedroom semi-detached property occupies a sought-after corner plot and benefits from a private driveway and a fully enclosed rear garden. In catchment for Ofsted Outstanding schools and a very short walk to a metro station, a beautiful country park and a large supermarket, the property is an ideal home in a friendly community.
Ground floor comprises:
- Spacious fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated Zanussi electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood.
- Light and open hallway with high quality laminate flooring and useful under stair cupboard.
- Accessible downstairs toilet.
- Beautiful bright lounge/dining room with French doors opening out to the rear garden.
First floor comprises:
- En-suite master bedroom at the front of the property with professionally fitted Venetian blinds.
- Second double bedroom and single third bedroom, both rear facing with professionally fitted Venetian blinds.
- Family bathroom, with electric shower fitted as an additional option post-build.
- Fully insulated loft area
- Sizeable rear garden with grass and paving added by owners, fully enclosed by 6ft privacy fencing, including useful shed and bin storage area.
- Easy to manage front lawn area.
- Private parking space adjacent to the property.
- Combi boiler with full service history
- Drimaster ventilation system
Bought from plan in 2014, this Taylor Wimpey ‘Denford’ model house is under NHBC warranty. The owners have fitted high-quality flooring throughout and blinds, as well as landscaping the rear garden. Most rooms have been redecorated since purchase in neutral colours, perfect for putting your own stamp on the property.
The house has an 83% efficiency rating, meaning that it is never cold in winter and utility bills are kept to a minimum. This property offers a wonderful standard of living, and really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68820890.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.