2 bedroom flat for saleAlva Street, Edinburgh
Desirable two bedroom Georgian flat with fantastic potential and situated on popular Alva Street in the heart of the west end. The property is within easy walking distance of Princes Street and close to a selection of trendy bars, restaurants and galleries. Internally, the property briefly comprises:
• Large entrance hallway with useful storage cupboards
• Spacious lounge with decorative cornice, original sash windows, feature fireplace, wooden flooring and window shutters
• Master double bedroom with feature fireplace and working shutters
• Second rear facing double bedroom
• Roomy front facing study which can be accessed via both the master bedroom and the lounge
• Well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with a good range of fitted base and wall units and generous worktop space
• Family bathroom with shower over the bath and white suite
• Gas central heating
• Permit parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68826728.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27263519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.