3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSherbourne Gardens, Shepperton
- PRIVATE cul de sac
- Modernised in recent years
- 3 bedrooms
- Ensuite & family bathrooms
- Solid timber kitchen cabinetry
- Landscaped rear garden
- Garage & parking
- 1 mile to Shepperton village & station
- Half a mile to Walton town centre
- Moments from River Thames and marinas
Sherbourne Gardens is an attractive private cul de sac, set within yards of the River Thames in a very convenient location, just a 10 minute walk into Walton on Thames town centre. Almost detached from its adjoining neighbour, this modernised three bedroom house tucked at the end of the cul de sac and has a single garage and parking attached to the side and is the ideal choice for professionals or families with young children.
The property is offered in excellent decorative order and has been the subject of internal modernisation over the last four years of our clients ownership. The entrance hallway has a light oak floor fitted, off which is a smart modern white downstairs toilet. The kitchen has been replaced recently with a beautiful modern shaker style range of solid timber cupboards, with doors finished in a warm heritage green. It has space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine and is finished with luxury granite worktops. At the rear of the house is the sitting room which is well proportioned with patio doors to the garden. A broad patio provides ample entertaining space and a well-tended lawn provides a safe space for children to play.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. The master bedroom offers built-in wardrobes and a newly fitted ensuite shower room and toilet, which is in keeping with the materials and style of the family bathroom which has also been refitted in recent years, which includes a thermostatic shower over the bath.
Radiator central heating and hot water is courtesy of a updated boiler and modern UPVC double glazed windows and doors keep maintenance to a minimum.
The attached garage has a pitched tiled roof and a door at the rear providing access to the rear garden. The rafters space above provides plenty of additional storage.
Shepperton village and railway station (terminus) are just one mile away, whilst Walton town centre is a half mile away on the south side of the river.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68826965.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27263558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Walton-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.