3 bedroom barn conversion for saleTorksey Street, Rampton
Sold by Us
- Stunning barn conversion
- Wealth of character
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Charming lounge
- Dining room
- Breakfast kitchen
- Lovely south facing garden
- Ample parking and garage
- Good A57 and A1 access
A stunning and most characterful 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, two storey barn conversion, complemented by lovely south facing gardens, on this exclusive barn conversion development.
The Old Dairy is one of only five individual barn conversions and 2 new build bungalows on this exclusive development by the highly regarded local developers, Three Oaks Construction, bordering open farmland on the outskirts of the delightful country village of Rampton.
The barns are being renovated and converted under architect certification, with a luxury contemporary specification, whilst retaining an abundance of original architectural features and character (including original beams, king post trusses, vaulted ceilings and exposed brickwork).
The luxury specification includes:
* Choice from a quality range of traditional or contemporary style kitchen units (providing a commitment is made at an earlier enough stage). To include: fan assisted oven, gas hob, extractor and integral dishwasher.
* Quality white contemporary style bathroom/sanitary fittings to the ensuites, family bathroom and cloakroom toilets. All with complementary tiling.
* Energy efficient LPG gas fired pressurised central heating system (under floor heating to the ground floor and conventional radiators to the first floor accommodation).
* Wood burning stoves to the main living room in each of the barn conversions.
* LED down lighting to some rooms.
* Heritage Grey bespoke double glazed wooden windows with powder coated grey aluminium bi-fold doors and French doors where applicable.
* Burglar alarm systems
* The properties to have double designated parking bays or garages to some properties.
* Indian sandstone paved patio and seating areas and turfed gardens as shown on the site plan.
* All properties enjoy a predominantly south facing rear aspect.
The accommodation briefly comprises of: Charming lounge, dining/family room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, cloakroom toilet; landing, three bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room), and family bathroom.
The Old Dairy benefits from gardens on three sides, largely laid to lawn, with the main garden area enjoying a south facing aspect with views towards open farmland. Two separate paved seating areas, one to each side of the barn and two paved car standing areas provide ample off road parking plus a good sized brick garage.
VIEWING RECOMMENDED - FOR AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE BUILDER ON SITE, PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLING AGENTS
GENERAL SITUATION AND DIRECTIONS
Rampton is a pretty North Nottinghamshire village lying just off the A57, linking up to the A1(M) at Markham Moor, opening up many other regional towns and cities within comfortable commuting distance. Rampton benefits from a popular village pub, village primary school, garage, shop, village hall, recreational playing field, and historic stone church. Retford and Newark have direct rail services to London Kings Cross, approximately 1 hour 30 minutes from Retford. International airports at Doncaster and East Midlands are also within comfortable driving distance.
Driving from the A1 at Markham Moor roundabout onto the A57 sign-posted to Lincoln, turn left at the Ragnall crossroads before Dunham on Trent, sign-posted to Laneham and Rampton, and turn right at the first main crossroads after Laneham sign-posted Rampton village. Proceed into the village past the garage, turning left at the Main Street T junction and first right onto Torksey Street in front of the church. Continue along Torksey Street, with the barn conversions and new bungalows on the right hand side on the edge of the village.
ACCOMMODATION The accommodation is approximately 1679 internal square feet.
LOUNGE 21' 4" x 17' 9" (6.5m x 5.41m)
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 18' 4" x 13' 6" (5.59m x 4.11m)
DINING/FAMILY ROOM 14' 3" x 13' 9" (4.34m x 4.19m)
UTILITY ROOM 8' 8" x 6' 10" (2.64m x 2.08m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 5" x 11' 2" (4.09m x 3.4m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 7' 6" x 3' 11" (2.29m x 1.19m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 7" x 10' 6" (3.84m x 3.2m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 6" x 8' 6" (3.2m x 2.59m) (Excluding doorway recess)
BATHROOM 7' 2" x 6' 10" (2.18m x 2.08m)
GARAGE 17' 4" x 9' 10" (5.28m x 3m)
AGENTS NOTES Interested parties are expressly advised these particulars were prepared during early construction and the developers reserve the right to change layout, specification, pricing etc without notice. Interested parties should therefore inspect the properties on site and satisfy themselves on all such matters before entering a legal commitment to purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68830514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102073008681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portfield, Garrard & Wright, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.