2 bedroom terraced house for saleLorraine Road, Leicester
- Two bedroom terraced house
- Contemporary extended kitchen
- Well presented throughout
- Double glazing and GCH
- Large south facing rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- New carpets
- Popular and convenient location
- Original features
- EPC rating D
A beautifully presented terraced house in the popular area of Aylestone. This delightful home has been tastefully refurbished whilst retaining some original features and offers a large south facing rear garden, contemporary extended kitchen and is ready to just move in to. Benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating with combi boiler, briefly the property comprises: two reception rooms, extended kitchen, two double bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge - 3.43m x 4.17m into bay (11'3" x 13'8" into bay) - A wooden entrance door opens to a delightful, light and airy room with double glazed bay window to front, meter cupboard, radiator x 2 and doorway to dining room.
Dining Room - 3.40m x 3.53m (11'2" x 11'7") - Double glazed window to rear, decorative fire inset, radiator, doors to kitchen and large under stairs storage cupboard, staircase rising to first floor.
Kitchen - 4.11m x 1.73m max (13'6" x 5'8" max) - An extended kitchen with range of contemporary high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven and hob, part tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed windows x 2.
First Floor Landing - Doors to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.71m x 3.45m (12'2" x 11'4") - Double glazed window to front, original fireplace, built in wardrobe and cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 3.43m (10'0" x 11'3" ) - Double glazed window to rear, original fireplace, large built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bathroom - 2.79m x 1.73m (9'2" x 5'8") - White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator, obscure glass double glazed window, wall mounted combi boiler.
Outside - To the front of the property is a small walled garden with wrought iron gate whilst to the rear lies a good sized south facing walled garden with patio area, lawn, flower, trees and shrubs borders, outhouse, WC and garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68832917.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27268566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.