2 bedroom flat for saleWest Green Road, Turnpike Lane, N15
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Roof Terrace Off Bedroom One
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Contemporary Fitted Bathroom
- High Ceilings
- New 125 Year Lease
- Chain Free
Two bedroom flat set on the first floor of a stunning new development in Turnpike Lane, which benefits from an open plan lounge / kitchen with granite work surface & integrated appliances, a modern fitted bathroom, and a roof terrace off the main bedroom. The property is within easy reach of trendy Crouch End & the green spaces of Alexandra Park. The flat will come with a new 125 year lease & 10 year new build warranty. Viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8171331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fromes (London) Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.