3 bedroom detached house for saleCALDER CLOSE, HILTON
- WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DOUBLE FRONTED AND A CORNER PLOT
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE OPENING TO A MODERN CONSERVATORY
- FITTED KITCHEN AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- EPC D
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND MASTER EN SUITE
- WELL PRESENTED REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING INCLUDING DETACHED GARAGE
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Beautifully presented double fronted family home. Sitting on a generous corner plot, this detached house benefits from a modern interior, off road parking and detached garage, well maintained gardens and a large conservatory to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68835023.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8157226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.