3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Location
Situated in a popular residential location within CLOSE PROXIMITY OF TOWN CENTRE, SEA FRONT & SCHOOLS is this beautiful three bedroom semi-detached house. The property benefits from CONSERVATORY and is WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.
Entrance door leading to;-
Radiator, wood laminate flooring, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 17' 11" including bay x 10' 4" narrowing to 9' 2" ( 5.46m including bay x 3.15m narrowing to 2.79m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator to front, radiator to side with cover, electric fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 9" narrowing to 14' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.80m narrowing to 4.45m x 2.49m )
Range of matching wall and base units with roll-top work surfaces, one and a quarter sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated double oven with four ring hob and extractor over, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear, double glazed french doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 15' 2" ( 3.51m x 4.62m )
Tiled floor, double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 8' ( 3.48m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator to front, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' inc 2 fitted wardrobes ( 3.78m x 2.44m inc 2 fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator to rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.39m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator to front.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panel bath with glass shower screen and shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, coved ceiling, part tiled walls.
The rear garden comprises of a decking area and is mainly laid to lawn with side access with gate, shed with power connected. To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn enclosed by fencing and gate with pathway leading to front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68835401.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.