4 bedroom barn conversion for saleGreen Street, Chorleywood, Buckinghamshire
- An area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Set in 6 acres of countryside
- Located in Chorleywood village close to excellent local schools and transport links
- Bespoke designed kitchens and bathrooms
- Exceptionally high specification coupled with character and charm
- 10 year CRL Warranty
The Farmhouse is an impressive and TRADITIONAL 4 bedroom home situated in this UNIQUE development, Green Street Farm Barns, in the surrounding countryside of Chorleywood. BESPOKE designed, this farmhouse offers a carefully created specification complimenting the historical building. To the ground floor, a grand entrance hallway provides a wealth of light which is highlighted throughout the rest of the house with large bay windows to the living and dining rooms, high framed French doors to the kitchen and fourth bedroom and a glass-framed lobby positioned to the rear. Upstairs off the landing is a large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and luxury bathroom with fully tiled floors and walls. There are two further double bedrooms both with ensuite facilities. This farmhouse also benefits from an envious sized paddock garden and garage parking.
Sitting amongst beautiful countryside these modern, charming homes offer innovative design that display a number of original features including oak beams and exposed brickwork. Galleried landings, large living areas and generous windows make excellent use of light and create stimulating relaxing places to live.
Positioned amongst the surroundings with a rural outlook, yet giving easy access to local schools, entertainment, amenities and excellent transport links the homes at Green Street Farm are the perfect location for someone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of day to day life.
*please note internal photography used if from a mixture of the properties available at Great Green Street Farm.
The Farmhouse -
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 5.92m x 4.80m (19'5" x 15'9") -
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room - 5.08m x 4.82m (16'8" x 15'10") -
Dining Room - 6.05m x 5.92m (19'10" x 19'5") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 4 - 4.63m x 4.15m (15'2" x 13'7") -
Master Bedroom - 6.18m x 4.80m (20'3" x 15'9") -
Bedroom 2 - 5.04m x 4.06m (16'6" x 13'4") -
Bedroom 3 - 5.11m x 3.23m (16'9" x 10'7") -
Green Street Farm Barns -
For clarification, we wish to inform you that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. We have not carried out a detailed survey, or tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68835737.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27268809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sewell & Gardner, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.