2 bedroom flat for saleEaster Langside Drive, Dalkeith, EH22
- Modern 1st Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms
- EPC = B
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
- Entry Phone System
**SOLD SUBJECT TO MISSIVES**
* Immaculate First Floor Apartment
* Modern Lounge/Diner/Kitchen with window aspects to the front and side
* Beautiful Master Bedroom with En-Suite and dressing area with mirrored sliding wardrobe facilities
* 2nd Double Bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes
* Tiled Family Bathroom
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Security Entry Phone System
* Allocated Parking to the rear
* Bike Shed in the rear garden area
Located within a modern development is this well cared for first floor apartment. The well laid out spacious accommodation comprises: entrance hall offering 2 built in cupboards, modern open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with window aspects to the front and side allowing an abundance of natural light into the room. The kitchen has ample storage facilities with integrated appliances: oven, hob, hood, washer/drier, dish washer and fridge/freezer. The master bedroom has a dressing area with built-in double mirrored storage facilities, en-suite comprising of w.c., wash hand basin and shower. The second double bedroom also has built-in mirrored wardrobes offering hanging and storage space. The pleasant family bathroom is tiled with WC, wash hand basin and bath with a shower over. Externally, there is allocated parking to the rear along with shared grass area, bin store and a bike shed. EPC Rating = Band B.
The popular Midlothian town of Dalkeith lies approximately six miles from Scotland's capital city and benefits from a wealth of amenities. Schooling is catered from nursery to secondary level and there are a number of recreational facilities to include a Social Club, Sports Centre and Dalkeith Country Park.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this well presented first floor apartment which is a credit to its current owner. Ideal property for a first time buyer/young couple looking for their first home. Internal viewing is required to appreciate the property on offer. Book an early appointment to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 12' 8" x 25' 2" (3.86m x 7.67m )
Bedroom 1 15' 8" x 10' 0" (4.78m x 3.05m )
En-Suite 8' 7" x 4' 6" (2.62m x 1.37m )
Bedroom 2 7' 10" x 12' 4" (2.39m x 3.76m )
Family Bathroom 6' 9" x 9' 0" (2.06m x 2.74m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68836799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528705375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dalkeith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.