4 bedroom detached house for saleWingate Road, Trimdon Station
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000 TO £350,000
- ONE AND A HALF ACRES
- AMAZING GARDENS
- HAND CRAFTED KITCHEN
BEAUTIFUL inter war Detached House standing in REMARKABLE GROUNDS extending to approximately ONE AND A HALF ACRES with EXCEPTIONALLY WIDE FRONTAGE. The Gardens are TRULY ASTONISHING with potential for further development subject to obtaining usual planning consents.
BEAUTIFUL inter war Detached House standing in REMARKABLE GROUNDS extending to approximately ONE AND A HALF ACRES with EXCEPTIONALLY WIDE FRONTAGE. The Gardens are TRULY ASTONISHING with potential for further development subject to obtaining usual planning consents. The property has been UPGRADED over the years with a STUNNING bathroom suite with DIGITAL Aqualisa shower. The Bedrooms are all GOOD SIZED most of which with FITTED WARDROBES. The current layout comprises;- Entrance Porch, Hallway, main Lounge, Dining Room, extended rear Lounge, HAND CRAFTED Kitchen, Guest Cloakroom, Utility, Landing, four Bedrooms and a LAVISHLY REFITTED Bathroom/WC. There is a DETACHED DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE with attached WORKSHOP and sweeping DRIVEWAY with FORECOURT AREA offering PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES. Immediately adjoining OPEN FARMLAND to the rear the VIEWS BEING QUITE DRAMATIC.
Welcoming Entrance Hallway, understairs storage cupboard housing alarm system, telephone point.
Lounge 24' 10" x 13' 11" ( 7.57m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed French doors leading to the picturesque rear Garden, two radiators, feature fireplace.
Second Reception Room 17' 7" x 13' 1" ( 5.36m x 3.99m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, TV point, feature fireplace.
Dining Room 18' 1" x 12' 1" ( 5.51m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 12' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.81m )
Fitted Kitchen with solid wood walls and base units with contrasting work surfaces, ceiling spotlights, built in grill, oven, cooker hood, induction heat four ring hob, built in dishwasher and fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear aspect, Karndean flooring, radiator, under cabinet lighting, door to rear Garden.
Downstairs W C
Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, vanity wash hand basin, radiator, door leading to:-
Utility Room 12' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.77m )
Wall and base units, recess for washing machine, door to Garden.
First Floor Landing
Original stained leaded glass round window to front aspect, Loft access via a pull down ladder, the Loft has huge potential for further developments subject to obtaining usual planning consents otherwise can be used for useful storage, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 17' 7" x 12' 8" ( 5.36m x 3.86m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.84m )
(maximum measurements), double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.39m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Vanity wash hand basin, WC, curved edge panelled bath, two double glazed windows to side aspect, digital Aqualisa shower cubicle, radiator.
Truly astonishing, landscaped.
Amazing, the elements of the design include the layout of hard landscapes such as paths, walls and sitting areas, ornamented with plants, trees, herbs, fruits and flowers. Immediately adjoining the rear Garden there is open Farmland, which offer dramatic views over the countryside.
Detached Double Garage
Accessible from the front Driveway and side rear Garden gate, with two up and over doors, internal power and lighting, the Garages are fully alarmed with an attached:-
Has power and lighting.
Forecourt area offering parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68837993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.