3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWigan Crescent, , Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Spacious wrap around garden
- Driveway car port and garage to the side of the property
- In need of some modernisation
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC energy rating D (62)
This stunning property is ready for someone to move into and make their home, before you even walk through the door you will fall in love with the position and the beauty this property has to offer. Pull up on your driveway and instantly feel relaxed and at home.The property is full of potential, and the room sizes here are great, also having so much space to the side and at the rear means extending the property is more then achievable! The garden is waiting for someone to turn it into their dream, you could do so much with it and then imagine the summer parties you could host with your friends and family!Having a garage comes in very handy and you can use it for storage for special items as the driveway and car port will take your car.This property will not be around long so I suggest you book your viewing now before it is too late !
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'3 x 11'10 (4.96m x 3.61m)
- Dining Area: 10'2 x 7'8 (3.10m x 2.34m)
- Kitchen: 10'3 x 10'3 (3.13m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom One: 12'8 x 11'10 (3.86m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom Two: 13'1 x 10'3 (3.99m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom Three: 9'4 x 7'9 (2.85m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 6'2 (2.44m x 1.88m)
- Rear Garden
- Carport And Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68840564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.