2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHorsefair, Kidderminster DY10 2EN
- Virtual Tour - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=4U7baiX9iZd
- One of Three similar cottages available. Freehold with immediate vacant possession
- Iconic Grade II Listed Weavers' Cottage with Parking and Gardens
- Cutting Edge '3D Walk Through' Tour Available, ask us to email you the link
- Newly renovated by The Worcestershire Building Preservation Trust (WBPT) with huge funding from The Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF)
- Repaired and re-equipped to the highest standard by specialist contractors Croft Building & Conservation Ltd.
- Full peace of mind with a long life Construction Industry Council, Collateral Warranty right up until April 2029.
- Visit www.phippsandpritchard.co.uk to access the full sales particulars revealing the fascinating history and details of the renovation.
- Further details also available at www.wmhbt.org.uk
- Priced to sell!
Under Instructions From The Worcestershire Building Preservation Trust (WBPT)Number 20 Weavers’ Cottages, Kidderminster, DY10 2EN – Virtual walk-through tour https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=4U7baiX9iZd. An iconic newly renovated Grade II Listed end terrace cottage with parking , ideal for both owner occupiers and landlords as a profitable no hassle ‘turn-key’ investment. Buy with full peace of mind with a long life Construction Industry Council Collateral Warranty which is in force until April 2029. Freehold. STOURPORT OFFICE – 01299 822060.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8057256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phipps & Pritchard, Stourport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.