1 bedroom flat for saleBurcham Close, Hampton, TW12
- Few minutes walk from Hampton Train Station
- Allocated off-street parking
- Shared garage space
- Recently decorated communal areas
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Under-floor heating
- Fast broadband
- Recently Built (6 years)
***To arrange a viewing contact HouseSimple***
HouseSimple is proud to present this stunning 1 bedroom purpose built flat, in a popular location for commuting, a few minutes walk from the train station, with direct access to Waterloo, and close to the M3. Recently built, it's modern design includes underfloor heating, double glazing throughout, allocated parking, and a shared garden.
The property includes:
- 5 min walk from Hampton train station yet quiet as set back from the road in a close
- close to M3/M25 for commuting
- under-floor heating
- kitchen appliances including fridge-freezer, oven and washing machine
- bathroom skylight
- high ceilings
- wooden flooring in the hallway and lounge areas
- gas central heating
- double glazing throughout
- allocated parking and space for visitors
- shared gated, landscaped gardens
- shared garage space
- communal areas (internal and external) that have just been refurbished
- part of a small block of flats, only 8 in total and only ground and first floor
- fast broadband connection
Convenient walking distance to Waitrose, Boots pharmacy and local parks including Carlisle Park. Within walking proximity of amenities in Hampton village including shops, pubs and restaurants. Local bus routes to Richmond underground station and Kingston town centre, including Bushy Park and Hampton Court en route. Easy access to the M3, M25 and surrounding areas.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68841656.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS85006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.