1 bedroom apartment for saleLydia Ann Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- CASH BUYERS/INVESTMENT ONLY
- Prices starting from £99,500
- Phenomenal city centre location - L1, Liverpool
- Overlooking Liverpool ONE & the historic cathedral
- 7% NET yield assured for the first year
- Rooftop garden and residents gym
- Spacious floorplans with high spec finish
- Fully managed by award winning Urban Bubble
- **Please note, full planning expected September 2017, investors can pre-reserve units only at this stage!
- Central Liverpool, L1
- Extremely convenient location - minutes from LIVERPOOL ONE
The Chavasse building offers luxurious micro, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments at the heart of Liverpool's L1 postcode area. A boutique development of 47 apartments, every unit in the building benefits from spacious floorplans and high spec finish. It also provides excellent communal areas such as a fully equipped gym and a Japanese inspired 'Zen' rooftop garden for all residents to enjoy.
Boasting views to the east of the historic Liverpool Cathedral and to the west of Liverpool ONE, the state of the art shopping complex, The Chavasse Building offers residents an unbeatable location and a perfect home providing all modern living conveniences. Public transport is extremely accessible with main train stations within a few minutes' walk.
With a 7% NET rental assurance in place for the 1st year and the award winning management company in place, property owners will benefit from a great rental income.
To get more information on this fantastic development please get in touch with us today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheChavasse1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Eagle, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.