2 bedroom house for saleCarter Road, Chichester, PO19
- Quality 943 sqft Mews Style House
- Exclusive Location
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Bright Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Second Bedroom & Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Solar Roof Panels
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Secure Parking Space
A superbly presented two bedroom town house situated on the exclusive Roussillon Park development about a mile north of the city centre. An ideal main residence or pied a terre, this quality home was built by experienced carbon conscious developers Zero C in 2015.
This delightful home offers a spacious well appointed kitchen /dining room which includes integrated appliances*, ground floor cloakroom and a bright sitting room with a contemporary fireplace surround and hearth and adjacent gas point; French doors lead from the sitting room to the enclosed courtyard rear garden. On the first floor there is a smart bathroom and two double bedrooms, one has an en suite shower room and both have deep built in wardrobes.
The rear garden has vehicular access to a secure parking space.
Estate charge £122.81 plus reserve £46.16 per half year
* Appliances include Neff double oven, gas hob, cooker hood, Beko dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Previously home to the Royal Sussex Regiment, and the Royal Military Police, this prestigious site has been exquisitely redeveloped in a distinctive contemporary style with cobbled streets and green open spaces. Nearby is a local convenience store, doctor's surgery, Oaklands Park and the Festival Theatre. The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is located to the north and is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are excellent sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering.
A quality town house situated on an exclusive development
Kitchen/Dining Room 16'2 (4.93m) x 12'5 (3.78m)
Sitting Room 16'11 (5.16m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12'7 (3.84m) x 12'1 (3.68m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 11'7 (3.53m) x 10'1 (3.07m)
Secure Parking Space
details approved 14/09/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68844761.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 255664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.