3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRidge Park Road, Plymouth
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Fantastic living accommodation
- Spacious kitchen diner
- Well maintained low maintenance garden
- High quality finish throughout
- Sky fibre and cable attched
- Sought after cul de sac location
- Single garage with inspection pit
- Own private driveway with parking for 3-4 vehicles
- SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
A fantastic and spacious 3 bed semi detached home in the highly sought after residential area of Ridgeway in Plympton. With its ideal location near Ridgeway shopping centre, this well presented home offers convenience, comfort and versatility.
This light and airy home is immaculate! Boasting spacious living accommodation and a contemporary modern feel. It is extremely well maintained and stunning throughout, with a high quality finish in every room.
With 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a large modern kitchen/diner at the heart of the home, generous lounge, superbly presented large bathroom with shower over the bath, spacious entrance hall and ample space outside; this home is perfect for professionals or a young family. This semi detached gem has definitely benefitted from significant investment by its current owners.
The home boasts fantastic outside space! The manicured front garden is definitely a sight to see, with the rear landscaped garden also a sight to behold. The rear garden also boasts a patio and BBQ area which creates a lovely sun trap. There is also a workshop and garden shed in the rear garden. Another benefit to this home is that there is a single garage with an inspection pit and the property has its own private driveway with parking for 3-4 cars. This well maintained home also benefits from a host of features including GCH, double glazing, Sky fibre broadband, Virgin cable, Smart meter, Solar panels and a gas fire in the living room. The cavity wall insulation really makes this a cosy home, the boiler is regular serviced and all the gas safety certificates have recently been approved.
The combination of comfort and luxury this home provides together with its convenient and quiet cul-de-sac location is what really sets it apart from the competition. The area now benefits from two popular comprehensive schools called Hele Secondary School and Plympton Academy School. Plympton offers easy access to the A38 with its links to Bristol and London beyond and it is also situated on the main bus route. The town centre of Plympton has some large high street chains such as Boots and Peacocks as well as smaller independent boutiques offering all the day to day amenities you would expect with Tesco and Sainsbury just a short drive away. There are also plenty of local shops, Doctors surgery, pubs and restaurants on hand - this really is a charming place to live.
Viewing is definitely advised and is by appointment only.
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.