2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLindsay Gardens, Bathgate, West Lothian, EH48
- Situated in a successful development of modern flats
- Close to Train station
- 24 hour supermarket
- Swift access to local towns and M8
- Secure Entry System
- Bright and freshly decorated
- Private allocated parking space
- No onward buying chain
- Early/flexible entry
This is a bright and freshly decorated ground floor flat, which will appeal to a variety of buyers, is situated in a central location and well placed for the nearby rail station, 24HR supermarket and the town centre. The accommodation comprises secure entrance with entry phone system, hall with excellent storage facilities, bright lounge with window to front, fitted kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and a bathroom which also has a separate shower cubicle. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, new carpets and a private allocated parking space. Attractive communal grounds are maintained through factoring. Situated just off Edinburgh Road, Lindsay Gardens is a successful development of modern flats, with easy access to amenities and commuter routes within the district. Town centre shopping and most facilities are within easy reach. This apartment is being sold with no onward buying chain involved and early/flexible entry is available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68847101.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 171657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caesar & Howie, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.