1 bedroom flat for sale86, Main Street, Flat 2-1, Glasgow Green, Glasgow, G401HD
- UNDER OFFER. Well presented one bedroom flat located close to Glasgow city centre. Offers for the property can be submitted 24/7 using the FPS Estate Agency online offer form or from a Solicitor.
- The accommodation on offer comprises; Entrance, Bright living room with laminate flooring, large fitted kitchen, good sized bedroom & fully tiled family bathroom. Throughout the apartment there is amp
- Further benefits of this rarely available property include; Balcony off lounge overlooking residents garden, fitted wardrobes, gas central heating, double glazing, secure front door entry & residents
- This listing offers an ideal long term growth property which provide an excellent long term asset with a good estimated yield return and capital growth prospects within an improving and central locale
- Bridge Street Underground Station within 5 MINUTES. Note; Ideally placed for access to higher education student demand from Glasgow's Strathclyde and Caledonian Universities.
NEW TO THE MARKET. Rarely Available 1 bedroom flat located a short distance to Glasgow city centre. The accommodation on offer comprises; Entrance, Bright living room with laminate flooring, large fitted kitchen, good sized bedroom & fully tiled family bathroom. Throughout the apartment there is ample storage available. Further benefits of this rarely available property include; Balcony off lounge overlooking residents garden, fitted wardrobes, gas central heating, double glazing, secure front door entry & residents parking. Ideally situated for access to all local amenities including schooling, local shopping and leisure facilities. Glasgow Green setting, minutes to Glasgow City Centre exceedingly popular in recent years due to its excellent location, perfectly placed within easy walking distance of Glasgow City Centre. The property is also ideally placed for access to higher education at Glasgow's Strathclyde and Caledonian Universities. SUPER RENTAL POTENTIAL £450 monthly - £5400 p/a. M8 Motorway network and the new M74 will take the commuter to Stirling and Edinburgh City Centre. Solid student & professional tenant base. Benefitting from superb rental demand from Glasgow College of Nautical Studies ? within 2 minutes walk; thus providing a SOLID TENANT BASE. External Viewings Anytime: You may view this property externally at any time. Please make sure that if the property is occupied or tenanted that you respect the privacy of the occupants. Additionally we advise that you print a copy of this schedule and take it with you in case of any neighbours questioning you at the property as to your intentions. Internal Viewings by Appointment Only: Internal viewings are available by arrangement where possible. Please contact us now to register your interest in viewing this property internally 0141-411-0055. Offers for the property can be submitted 24/7 using the FPS Estate Agency online offer form or from a Solicitor. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2587128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.