3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewport View, Headingley, Leeds 6
- Extended 3 Bedroom Semi With Superb Open-Plan Living
- Sitting Room With Separate Lounge Being Open To the Dining Area
- Patio Doors To The Very Large Rear Garden
- Utility Room/Guest WC With Units To Match The Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Plastered Walls With Neutral Decor - Ready To Move Into
- Good Parking - Close To Shops & Amenities
- Immediate Vacant Possession - No Chain
An extended THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE with one of the largest gardens in the area and having a superb open-plan lounge and dining kitchen arrangement at the rear, with patio doors opening onto the garden, as well as having a separate sitting room at the front, and a utility room/guest wc. Well presented and having a contemporary image, the property would be perfect for a young family wanting to live in Headingley. The GAS CENTRALLY HEATED and DOUBLE GLAZED accommodation is ready to move into, with plastered and painted walls in neutral colours and is offered with IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION and NO CHAIN. Headingley is a vibrant location with lots of shops, restaurants, bars and amenities, as well as a good local neighbourhood network for young families. There are two train stations within a 15 minute walk providing access to the main rail networks, as well as good public transport into Leeds and surrounding areas. The city centre is less than 2 miles away and the universities even closer, for those working in academia or studying in Leeds. MUST BE SEEN.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68848805.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO11038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.