Studio flat for saleLondon Road, Forest Hill, SE23
- Set in a stunning building
- Moments from Forest Hill station
- Immaculate condition
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- 17'9 x 13'4ft Living room
- Neutral bathroom
- Off street parking
- Chain free
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a beautiful apartment just moments from Forest Hill station. Set on the top floor of a stunning double fronted detached building, the property comprises of a modern seperate kitchen, neutral bathroom, and a large 17'9x13'4ft bedroom/living space complete with feature fireplace and bay window. Further benefits include gas central heating, hallway storage, off street parking and telephone entry system. Located approximately 0.1 miles from Forest Hill station offering excellent transport links into London Bridge, Victoria, Canada Water, Shoreditch, Whitechapel, Highbury & Islington and many other locations. It is also just a short walk to various local amenities including a variety of restaurants, gastro pubs, coffee shops, cafes and the very popular Horniman park and museum. Offered chain free. EPC E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68850557.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWS9196-t-8217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.