Studio apartment for saleMontagu House, London City Island, London, E14
- Studio apartment, c.414 sq ft
- Juliet balcony
- High specification design throughout
- 24hr concierge
- Gym, pool, sauna, steam room & studio
- Residents games room
- Onsite Grocer's and restaurant
- Close to Zone station for DLR & Jubilee Line
Smart studio apartment located in Montagu House, part of the innovative and highly sought after London City Island development. Encompassing a healthy c.414 sq ft, the property comprises an open plan kitchen living space with unique a modern divider to create an intimate living space, large contemporary bathroom and juliet balcony. Designed with a warehouse aesthetic, generous open plan living spaces and loft style features; City Island’s apartments offer timeless quality with an urban edge.
All of the Island’s residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities. These include, a clubhouse, concierge, a grocer’s shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens. Numerous transport links include the London Underground(Jubilee Line), DLR or local bus, meaning easy access to the City or further afield.
Photos for illustrative purposes only, apartments may vary
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2353878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.