4 bedroom detached house for sale54 Highdown Hill Road
- 4 bedroomed detached house
- Substantial and versatile accommodation
- Outstanding location and views
- Self contained office
- Double detached garage
- Emmer Green School catchment area
- Striking distance of town centre and Station
- Immaculate throughout
Bridges are delighted to bring to the market this substantial 4 bedroomed detached family home situated within a fabulous location abutting picturesque South Oxfordshire countryside, overlooking Reading Golf Course and occupying magnificent grounds enjoying a high degree of privacy and a sunny southerly aspect. The property offers bright and spacious accommodation including a super kitchen/breakfast room, 3/4 reception rooms and a large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The gardens are beautifully tended and a further super feature is the self contained detached office facility with a double garage below. Both Reading Town Centre and Reading Mainline Railway Station are within striking distance as are all local amenities and furthermore, Highdown Hill Road is within the school catchment area for Emmer Green Pre and Primary Schools and the Highdown Academy and sixth form college. An early viewing is strongly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.