2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLinda Grove, , Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Lovely condition throughout
- Ample off road parking
- Cul-de-sac location
- EPC energy rating D (67)
This semi-detached bungalow in one of the more popular spots in Waterlooville offers someone the chance to move straight in with no DIY jobs to do. Tucked away in the cul-de-sac, you can enjoy a quieter quality of life and still have the essentials close by.As you pull up to the property, you’ll find that there is parking at the front meaning there will be no hunting for a space. As you make your way inside you’ll find the layout works really well as well.The lounge is situated at the front of the property and is a really good size, you could even have a small table and chairs. The bedrooms (1 double and single) are in good order and the bright re-fitted kitchen at the back leads into a small conservatory to add to the appeal. This flows very nicely and gives a lot of living space to be enjoyed.The rear garden is a good size and with the removal of the garage has only added to the space available with the option to park at the top of the drive. With lawn and flower borders, this is an outside space that will make you the envy of your friends & family. The location is very popular with superb links back into Waterlooville town centre. There is a bus route from London Road which is very accessible and a small parade of shops. It’s also lovely and quiet and you are largely surrounded by other bungalows. A superb home to be enjoyed for years to come.
What the Owner says:
We have enjoyed almost 18 happy years at the property and have been very busy in that time. We’ve made some changes and this year has seen us replace our boiler.The garden is nice and we enjoy pottering around when the sun shines. It’s also lovely and quiet with it being a cul-de-sac so you only see the neighbours or visitors.We are moving to be closer to the family and hope the next person likes the home as much as we do.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room/Bedroom 2: 9'5 x 8'1 (2.87m x 2.47m)
- Lounge: 15'6 x 12'4 (4.73m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 11'0 (3.91m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 9'6 x 9'0 (2.90m x 2.75m)
- Conservatory: 9'3 x 5'3 (2.82m x 1.60m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68858588.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.