3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnion Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £110,000-£120,000***
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- Semi-detached three bedroom property
- Lovely new fitted kitchen with appliances
- Contemporary bathroom
- Re-wired, New windows & New doors
- VIEWING ADVISED
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000 A REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with new loft bedroom, lovely new bathroom with shower, new kitchen with appliances,rewired, new windows and doors,new gas central heating , wall and floor insulation. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroomed semi-detached house located in the historic market town of Thorne. The property is within walking distance to all local amenities and offers excellent public transport links. The property offers a great home to a variety of buyers and has been fully refurbished. Ground floor comprises; a modern cream fitted kitchen with adjoining living area and separate sitting room, to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom and staircase leading to the third attic bedroom. Further benefits include a gas central heating system and double glazing. A viewing is highly recommended.
PVCu entrance door with double glazed and leaded panel. Tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to the first floor and door to lounge.
Sitting Room 11' 9" x 11' 2" max width ( 3.58m x 3.40m max width )
(plus understairs recess) With a double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Adjoining Living Kitchen 14' 1" x 11' 10" max width ( 4.29m x 3.61m max width )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a pair of PVCu double glazed patio doors opening onto the rear patio. The newly fitted kitchen comprises; cream wall and base units with butchers block effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood above and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine, eight downlighters and concealed wall mounted gas combi boiler. Walk in understairs cupboard.
Stairs from the lobby, spindle balustrade and stairs to the attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.57m )
(plus deep recess measuring 5'10" x 4'5" ) With double glazed window to the front, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear the partially tiled bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps, tiled quadrant shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps, WC, tiled splashbacks and flooring, extractor fan and three downlighters.
Attic Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 9" wall to wall ( 3.51m x 3.28m wall to wall )
(with a plus deep recess measuring 5'5" x 4'6") Sloping ceilings, double glazed dormer window to the rear, radiator, four downlighters and roof void access point.
There is a paved forecourt and a concrete footpath which leads to the side of the house providing separate access to the rear gardens on No.14 and No.16.
Panelled fencing with paved patio to the back of the house with lawn beyond.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68858630.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.