4 bedroom detached house for saleBarnock Close, Braeburn Park, Crayford
- EXCEPTIONAL FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- IMPROVED & BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT
- NEAR TO ZONE 6 RAIL STATION , TOWN & RANGE OF SCHOOLS
- ENSUITES TO TWO BEDROOMS
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- SPACIOUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND DRIVE.
- EPC C
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
An exceptional and spacious four DOUBLE bedroomed house, improved and beautifully presented situated in a cul de sac position on a sought after commuter development being within easy reach of Crayford's zone 6 rail station, town centre and range of schools nearby. Features include a wonderful fitted kitchen, Two ensuite bedrooms, Utilty room, Cloakroom, large Conservatory to rear, Integral garage and rear garden which enjoys much seclusion. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68859923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8169853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.