3 bedroom bungalow for saleNew Cross, Longburton, Sherborne, Dorset
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Study Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Wonderful 26'6 x 11'7 Garden Room
- Single Garage, Timber Workshop, Greenhouse
- Wonderful Gardens and Grounds
- Vegetable Garden
Windylea is an attractive and well presented detached property, built in the early 1960s at the end of a cul-de-sac situated on the edge of Longburton. The property is entered by a porch leading to a good sized entrance hall with shelved cupboards, including cupboard housing hot water cylinder and doors to the main rooms. The sitting room has a multi-fuel stove with sliding doors to the wonderful open plan kitchen/breakfast room, being a special feature of the property with an excellent range of wall and floor units with worktops above incorporating stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, halogen hob with stainless steel extractor hood above, Hotpoint high level double oven and grill, attractive tiled splash backs, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine. Large integral Hotpoint fridge and separate Hotpoint freezer, large window giving attractive views over the rear gardens. The room naturally divides into a breakfast area and a large opening leads to a small study area which in turn has glazed double doors leading to the garden. Off the kitchen is a wonderful garden room, added in about 2000, overlooking the gardens with wood stripped flooring and doors to the outside.
There are three good sized bedrooms served by a shower room with walk in cubicle with Mira Event shower, fully tiled walls, wash hand basin in vanity unit with cupboards below and WC.
The property is set well back from the road over a tarmac drive leading to the garage, with ample parking and flanked by an area of level lawn to one side and a well stocked flower border to the other. Side gates lead to the rear garden which is a superb feature of the property having an area of level lawn and bordered by established hedging with raised timber borders and a circular raised garden pond. To the side there is a further area of storage with large timber lean to garden machinery store. Adjacent to the garden room and kitchen are attractive paved areas, beyond which is the timber workshop with stable door, integral greenhouse and to the rear bordered by established beech hedge, is the kitchen vegetable garden with three raised beds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHE170147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.